The apocalypse

I don't remember if it was a daytime or night but i am sure i was able to see everyone around me.
It was very well lit possibly artificially if it was a night.  Oh!  It was night i remember because there were stars in the sky, very shining and laughing upon us as if they were bigger than us in every matter and there i was.
There i was roaming and singing from nowhere going to nowhere. I had no purpose with me as far as i can remember.  It was a very good time still because i felt satisfied. I was aware of my surroundings and i certainly was able to see everything around me and enjoy everything and appreciate what i had with me. 

And now there it was as i saw it,  those stars now started to glow  even more but maybe it was a day because i could see the whitish background of the stars,  the sky or maybe it was a night because the stars were shining so brightly that it seemed it already was a day. Anyways the brightness was getting so high and it was now beyond being called glowing.  The stars were now possibly exploding,  in fact they actually were exploding.  One by one every star in my sight started to shine even more brightly and eventually going to the point of explosion. 

And what i was doing now? 
The birds were still singing,  and the winds still were cold. I was standing still with all the peace in my heart.  I was not racing and i was in no need to hurry for what was about to happen. 
I was sure it is going to end. 
Everything as i knew it,  everything that i was aware of,  everything that i enjoyed but anything which was bigger than all of these was that i was okay with this happening,  this inevitable end.
I stood there with my hands in the hands of very few people that i loved,  people whom i thought to say a final goodbye,  people with whom i wished to stay in this end,  and this staying was not of the type where i wished that this ending could stop rather i was thankful for this time we had and i was happy for staying with them in the last time. 

The bright light was coming closer and i don't actually remember how fast it came close to us. This was not disturbing at all as i remember it. 

... And there i was reborn. 
This ending was just another beginning. 
Yes!  Now i remember we now exist in another reality out of that old reality which doesn't exist anymore. Certainly, there are few memories of that but we could save only a few people and very few memories from there but this is what we have now. 
I don't t know who saved me.  It came on a small yet very stylish spacecraft with a very special ability to transport people from one reality to another. .  It sounds like a science fiction and i assure you it felt the same then.  I was able to see old reality ending from a new reality with that saviour, few companions from that old reality and few old memories.  I am mentioning it because i was able to see them as they existed individually as a person then.  Though i don't remember the face of the saviour i have a feeling it was i.

I was the saviour of yet another reality.





Comments