what about getting my blog mailed?

Friday, February 26, 2016

Fest season

Hello there!
*(well actually hello to no-one)

So, festival season is on and today is 3rd day of #mecca2016 Mecca - the annual festival of Hindu college, university of Delhi.( yeah ! My college :D :) )

And as it is well understood that there is nothing much I can do about the festival other than sleeping and missing the fun, somehow I managed to attend the 2nd day of fest but the fest surprised me.

Second day was DJ night with some famous fj mr blah blah ( I really don't know) I am not an expert but still I noticed something and deduced something .

It was more of a rave party ( I don't know why, no reason, but still) Loudest noise I have ever heard, Artificial smoke ( that was dry ice I guess) And above all Smokers, stoned people.... THE COOL PEOPLE....

Well I don't know maybe bcoz I don't care much for loud music ( I do like EDM) I. Guesss it was not pleasing to my ears.
Simple
NOT My TYPE

Moving on
I had my first ever ride to that big boat, the jhoola ( i am missing something) and I felt the weightlessness for the first time ever.
Cant write that feeling...
Wooooooooooo !!

At the end let me give you quick links to some good melodies.
Get it Here

No comments:

Post a Comment