what about getting my blog mailed?

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

1/x

So there it goes (again) another wasted night and apparently a day too if I still (now) end up sleeping.
Well its obvious what I could I have done.
But let me tell me( who am I kidding, no one reads my blog) I watched 4 movies ( American ultra, ted, ted 2, and the notebook) in a row.. No big deal!

I don't know if I am gonna make it to the college today but I kinda feel the spirit of to not let go, so maybe even I'll go and try to attend all the classes(sleeping).

I feel lost sometimes and sometimes I feel even if know what I am doing...
Well but sometimes I get the stream of some questioning flowing in my blood and I end up writing blog.

So there starts todays blog..
(yes, apparently it was just a starting and I tell you what its gonna be so long this time.)
Probably today I am not writing just because a good song is struck in my mind but some ideas are struck today and I wont let them fade away.
Won't let them go this time

I have a passion for music well not playing some instruments but I do love good music, good songs.
Well till now music, ( especially ghulam ali's ghazal) is the only thing which makes me smile
I do picture myself singing some ghazal In a big mehfil, but I never did anything about it.
Except for just downloading some more of it.

I am not a person who dances but I do like dances, I do feel something in my heart for those heart melting dances, those steps which gives Goosebumps ( I don't know
Even if I am using right metaphor or not and yes I am not talking about those weird dance step, so called break dance and robotic dance and acrobatic dances).
Yes I feel for dance, I picture myself dancing, but I never did anything about it.

I do feel that I can ...

Nd now I don't wanna write much....
Till then bbyyee

No comments:

Post a Comment